- Prestigious prizes, awards and stipends as well as competitive student packages for attending symposia of the Society.
- Personal subscription to the Society´s official "Histochemistry and Cell Biology" at only ten percent of the regular rate. Based on the ISI-impact factor, "Histochemistry and Cell Biology" is the leading journal in the field.
- Interactions with senior scientists resulting in multiple career opportunities. Selected top scientists in the field can be met and contacts and discussions with them are encouraged in the informal atmosphere of the symposia.
- Symposia are conveniently scheduled (usually in September) at reasonable prices.
- Besides oral presentations by top scientists in the field, the program of the symposia allows for selected presentations on the basis of submitted abstracts.
- "Free communications" and presentation of posters receive ample attention at the symposia and are considered to be important elements of the symposia.
- Acces to the "members only" section of the Society´s highly informative homepage.
- Annual Newsletter for members only.
- An annual membership fee of only 40 EUR, which entitles a 40 EUR reduction of the registration fee for the symposia of the Society.